Although we know taking part in research studies can be fun and exciting, it carries with it a certain responsibility level. What we do is serious, and businesses make large, important and very expensive decisions based on what you tell them you think.
Often, Change Agents are being exposed to highly confidential information, so we must ask that you please follow these Change Agent Guidelines:
- Allow enough time to travel to the testing site so you arrive on time.
- Please bring a government issued photo I.D with you.
- If you are taking part in a taste test or sensory test, please avoid using perfume or scented lotions the day of the study as it will affect your olfactory sense.
- If you are taking part in a taste test or sensory test, please avoid smoking at least two hours prior to taking part in the study as it will affect your olfactory and taste senses.
- Unless children are taking part in a study, please arrange for childcare in advance.
- Change Agents agree to keep the information to which you are exposed completely confidential. This includes:
- Do not discuss their experiences with anyone – even close family and friends.
- Do not to post anything online about your experience.
- Do not take pictures while testing.
Before the study, you may be asked to sign a waiver and/or a confidentiality agreement. These are required to participate and receive compensation.
Thank you for taking part in the exciting world of marketing research!